Pet Soft Tissue Surgery in Raymond, WA
We provide surgical options in a clean and safe environment. Most importantly, we can closely track each animal’s vital condition during surgery.
Pet Soft Tissue Surgeries
including abdominal, upper respiratory, and tumors.
Soft tissue surgeries are those that are not associated with bone. These surgeries can provide many benefits to pets.
Surgeries of the head and neck include:
- Entropion, eyelid masses, etc.
- Total ear canal ablations with bulla osteotomy (TECABO)
- Corrective surgery for brachycephalic airway syndrome
- Resection of oral tumors (hemimaxillectomy, etc)
Abdominal surgeries include:
- Splenectomy, liver mass resection
- Surgery of the gastrointestinal tract
– Foreign body removal, resection/anastomoses
– Biopsy for diagnostics
- Exploratory surgeries of the abdomen
Tumor resections-including advanced/complicated tumors with reconstructive/plastic surgery