Pet Orthopedic Surgery in Raymond, WA
We perform many types of orthopedic (bone) surgeries.
Pet Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedics involve conditions that affect your pet’s skeletal system and extremities, including bones, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Orthopedic injuries can affect the mood and quality of life of your pet.
You may notice a slight limp, avoidance of physical activities like jumping, hesitation to get up, or other signs that your pet is experiencing discomfort. Thankfully, Northwest Veterinary Surgical Services is here to help.
Let’s talk about the best options for you because life is better in motion!
We perform many types of orthopedic (bone) surgeries including:
- TPLO for cranial cruciate ligament rupture
- Corrective surgery for medial (and lateral) patellar luxation
- Internal fixation for fractures
- Joint arthrodesis (i.e., pancarpal arthrodesis) for severe osteoarthritis and injuries
- Corrective surgeries for limb deformities